Emigration Checklist

Guest Chatterbox

Guest Chatterbox

Hi All

We have just been granted our Permanent Residency Visa in Feb 2009 and now we are starting to plan our big move Down Under!!

Does anyone know where I could find a checklist or similar to help with our arrangements and tying things up in the UK?

I know that there is so much to do and I don't want to forget to do anything!

Many Thanks

Hermione, Stephen (Brickie), George (4) and Harry (1) :v_SPIN:

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hiya,

Congratulations on getting your visa :) xx

In the Australia and NZ magazine there is a huge checklist, which is brill - it mentions stuff I never even thought of! :) the magazine costs £3.95 and you can get it in Tescos, WHSmith etc :) xxxx

Good luck :) xx

Guest Chatterbox
Hiya,

Congratulations on getting your visa :) xx

In the Australia and NZ magazine there is a huge checklist, which is brill - it mentions stuff I never even thought of! :) the magazine costs £3.95 and you can get it in Tescos, WHSmith etc :) xxxx

Good luck xx

Thanks Vixpinkbabe for the info - we do get that magazine but the OH tends to read them more than me. I will have a look! :GEEK:

Thanks again & Good Luck with your Visa

Hermione, Stephen, George & Harry