Unlocked mobile phone

julie-ruth

I've managed to break two mobile phones since arriving here and now in desparate need of getting replacements as we are on contracts so does anyone know where I can buy an unlocked secound hand phone or equire an cheap one or is someone just wanting to get rid of theirs, oh by the way before anyone says about warranty it doesn't cover dropped or phones that have been washed in the washing machine's.

Julie

hi i just bought hubby a new phone and he no longer needs his old one, its the one in this link, its in decent condition, got the charger for it but no manual, think we lost it when we moved, he said if ya interested you could have it for $70 the only network it wont go on is 3 thats cos the simcards are different, we are in seaford so you would need to be able to get down here to pick it up, just pm if ya want it if not will be on ebay shortly lol

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Unlocked-Sony-Ericsson-Walkman-W810i-Mobile-Phone_W0QQitemZ110365944775QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Mobile_Phones?hash=item110365944775&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Dawn x

I've managed to break two mobile phones since arriving here and now in desparate need of getting replacements as we are on contracts so does anyone know where I can buy an unlocked secound hand phone or equire an cheap one or is someone just wanting to get rid of theirs, oh by the way before anyone says about warranty it doesn't cover dropped or phones that have been washed in the washing machine's.

Julie

the reason they warranty does not cover cover phones from washing machines is they dnt cover for water damage.

However the way that they can tell if a fone has been water damaged is by means of a little sticker that is attached to the battery, it is white under normal conditions but when it has got wet its changes colour.

So to get over this you have three choices....

1. if you like the fone buy a new battery with white strip and send it back to be repaired.

2. if you like the fone buy some of the special white strip off somewhere like ebay, repleace the strip that has changed colour and send it to repairer.

3. if you dnt like the fone sling it and buy another one.

I hope this has been of some help to somebody.

HG !!!