Another fridge question

niknjas

Hi

Just looking around our house at state of furniture and most of it has seen better days. When we finally get the go ahead ( I know I am being premature), we are probably going to have to rent until the house prices go up in order to sell.

The point is am weighing up whether to take fridge freezer (rather large american one) and replace here or leave it here and buy new. Can anyone give me a ball park figure on fridge freezers and settees? Not being lazy honest just harrassed and thought someone might have purchased recently.

Thanks

Jason & Niki

Guest Trakki

We just got a big fridge freezer from the good guys, they were the cheapest we found and you can get it a bit cheaper if you pay cash. We also got the display model so got a $1700 fridge freezer for $1400 including delivery. For a large (american style) one you are looking at anything from $1700 up. If you can and we wish we had bring your one with you. We were told they don't work properly here before we came out but have since found that they do.

HTH

Guest DianeJ
Hi

Just looking around our house at state of furniture and most of it has seen better days. When we finally get the go ahead ( I know I am being premature), we are probably going to have to rent until the house prices go up in order to sell.

The point is am weighing up whether to take fridge freezer (rather large american one) and replace here or leave it here and buy new. Can anyone give me a ball park figure on fridge freezers and settees? Not being lazy honest just harrassed and thought someone might have purchased recently.

Thanks

Jason & Niki

We have brought our side by side fridge freezer with us as it's only 2 years old. We looked at prices on websites here and thought they were expensive, so decided to bring it.

Diane