Contents Insurance

jo_marnes

I'd suggest CGU. They have good home and contents, which also covers your items while you are overseas if you want special items coverage (say for your jewelry). Competitive pricing and I did a big search when we were looking to switch. I also worked in insurance at the time.

Guest Hansonhouse

We have used Allianz initially for Car then Contents and now Buildings as well, they have been really helpful, good prices and also they offer direct debit monthly payments and discount when you have car and house insurance. Would highly recommend them. Our two sets of friends use them also.

Guest Hansonhouse
We used to have Allianz and they couldn't tell their heads from their butts when we called to ask them questions. Hubs was happy with them for years but then he never had to communicate with them;)

OOh will bear this in mind in the future thanks for tip