GLENELG NORTH Flexible Term rental suit friendly English Immigrants!

Guest SunnySA

Guest SunnySA

GLENELG NORTH Homette available NOW!!

I know how hard it can be to get a rental property for under 12 months.

I have this homette in a great location on the Anzac Hwy that I am happy to help good people out with flexible term rental.

My fully furnished 2 Bedroom homette has a master bedroom with full wall built-in robes.

2nd bedroom also fitted with built-ins is currently setup as a home office.

I can replace this with a Tri-Bunk to suit a family looking for short term accommodation.

Beautiful North facing private court yard is paved except for a gorgeous frangipani tree.

Very functional updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.

Internal laundry is convenient to the sun room area and or the hills hoist out the back.

This property fronts the Anzac Highway, and has a private rear driveway with a carport for one vehicle and space for another.

Carpeted bedrooms and living area with gas fireplace. Split system reverse cycle with ceiling fans throughout.

Brilliant Location:

Goodlife Health Club 400mts

Glenelg Tram 250mts

Convenience Store 25mts

Petrol 100mts

Bus stop 15mts

Glenelg Bay & Shops 1.5km

Adelaide CBD 8km

Lifestyle and location does not get much better than this!!

$280 per week for minimum 2 years

$300 per week for minimum 12 months

$320 per week for minimum 6 months

$345 per week for minimum 3 months

$380 per week for minimum 2 months

$420 per week for minimum 1 month

Included are all property rates & taxes. Water usage, electricity and gas are connected and are simply split over the period of time of each bill that involves you. This saves disconnection and reconnection charges.

There would be a standard 4 week bond held with the State Government Bonds Trust, and the rent is paid electronically fortnightly in advance. Everything is done by the book.

Call or email Tristan to organise viewing on 0418 533 430

Guest Mick and Helen

Would just like to add to this post,we have lived here for the last Five months due to waiting for our house to be built. it is in a fantastic location with easy access to the city and Glenelg.Tristan is a great bloke and looked after us well if we had any problems. Wish we had found somewhere like this for our early days in Adelaide.

Thanks Mick Helen and Sophie

Guest SunnySA

Oops. It took three replies for me to realise that I had missed that vital piece of information.

Less than 12 month rental is $345 per week. Included are all property rates & taxes. Water usage, electricity and gas are connected and are simply split over the period of time of each bill that involves you. This saves disconnection and reconnection charges.

There would be a standard 4 week bond held with the State Government Bonds Trust, and the rent is paid electronically fortnightly in advance. Everything is done by the book.

• 2 months later...
Guest SunnySA

Hello there,

I am not sure how this works to bring my ad back to the top, but my previous tenants have found more permantent arrangements. This means this property is coming available again on July 25th.

GLENELG NORTH Homette that will be available from July 25th.

I know how hard it can be to get a rental property for under 12 months.

I have this homette in a great location on the Anzac Hwy that I am happy to help good people out with flexible term rental.

My fully furnished 2 Bedroom homette has a master bedroom with full wall built-in robes.

2nd bedroom also fitted with built-ins is currently setup as a home office.

Beautiful North facing private court yard is paved except for a gorgeous frangipani tree.

Very functional updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.

Internal laundry is convenient to the sun room area and or the hills hoist out the back.

This property fronts the Anzac Highway, and has a private rear driveway with a carport for one vehicle and space for another.

Carpeted bedrooms and living area with gas fireplace. Split system reverse cycle with ceiling fans throughout.

Short term lease may be negotiated. Longer term may attract discount.

Brilliant Location:

Goodlife Health Club 400mts

Glenelg Tram 250mts

Convenience Store 25mts

Petrol 100mts

Bus stop 15mts

Glenelg Bay & Shops 1.5km

Adelaide CBD 8km

Lifestyle and location does not get much better than this!!

Less than 12 month rental is $345 per week. Included are all property rates & taxes. Water usage, electricity and gas are connected and are simply split over the period of time of each bill that involves you. This saves disconnection and reconnection charges.

Call or email Tristan to organise viewing on 0418 533 430

Guest SunnySA
Just a couple of questions, is the property fully furnished? and would the second bedroom sleep 2 children? We will be coming over August 24th and will be looking for short term rental.

Hi Rich & Chit,

The second bedroom is currently setup as a home office. It is a pretty small bedroom. How old are the kids? I could remove the desk and possibly put in bunks. Then they'd fit! :)

Guest SunnySA
Hi Rich & Chit,

The second bedroom is currently setup as a home office. It is a pretty small bedroom. How old are the kids? I could remove the desk and possibly put in bunks. Then they'd fit! :)

Oops... Yes... it is fully furnished. You need only arrive with your clothes and tooth brush.

;)