Electricians

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest75
Electrician available, own transport and tools with extensive knowledge and experience in domestic, commercial, and industrial works. Unfortunatly still in the UK but hopefully will be out there sometime next year. Taking bookings now.;)

Good luck!!

Are you managing to get your Class A licence before you come out or is it still the back to college routine???

Good luck!!

Are you managing to get your Class A licence before you come out or is it still the back to college routine???

Hi Tyke, Got to go down the vettassess route to get the visa but as soon as the visa is granted will then apply via the ATRC route then go through PEER as is quicker. Unfortunatly have to do the vettassess bit first to get the visa. Oh well no one said it was going to be easy. I guess if it was easier then the place would get flooded and then one of the reasons that i like the place would be lost so fair play to them for making sure we are who we say we are. Just wish it could be done a bit quicker as ive got the bug now.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lozmitch

If you are still after an electrician let me know as we've just met up with a lovely couple in Moana and he is an electrician. Judging by what he has done to his house I would certainly recommend him

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...