Hairdresser-moved to Aldinga Beach

Guest daude

Guest daude

Hello all,

Been in Australia for 4 years now, had a house built whilst living in Perth for 3 1/2 years and recently moved to Aldinga beach in Dec. Had a wee baby boy in March and finally after we go back to the uk for alittle holiday in Aug i will be starting up from home and travelling around doing home hairdressing. Phew!! its been a busy time im telling ya!

Anyway Ive been a hairdresser for over 25 yrs in the Uk, mostly working in Southampton and London. Travelled the world extensively over the years and worked in Sydney and Brisbane too having then emigrated to Perth and worked there as a hairdresser aswell . I have had a wide range of experience within the industry having my own business and being freelance in the uk as well as managing salons and teaching too.

Weve finally settled in Aldinga beach and i hope to build up a new client base here in the surrounding areas and willing to travel to your home (im in the process of setting up from home too).

So if anyone is interested email me and i will contact you. Look forward to hearing, seeing or cutting your hair soon. Im off to the uk in a few weeks, havent been back for 4 yrs and cant wait to get hold of many things ive missed including family and friends.:jiggy:

Regards

Audrey

Guest redfoxy
Hello all,

Been in Australia for 4 years now, had a house built whilst living in Perth for 3 1/2 years and recently moved to Aldinga beach in Dec. Had a wee baby boy in March and finally after we go back to the uk for alittle holiday in Aug i will be starting up from home and travelling around doing home hairdressing. Phew!! its been a busy time im telling ya!

Anyway Ive been a hairdresser for over 25 yrs in the Uk, mostly working in Southampton and London. Travelled the world extensively over the years and worked in Sydney and Brisbane too having then emigrated to Perth and worked there as a hairdresser aswell . I have had a wide range of experience within the industry having my own business and being freelance in the uk as well as managing salons and teaching too.

Weve finally settled in Aldinga beach and i hope to build up a new client base here in the surrounding areas and willing to travel to your home (im in the process of setting up from home too).

So if anyone is interested email me and i will contact you. Look forward to hearing, seeing or cutting your hair soon. Im off to the uk in a few weeks, havent been back for 4 yrs and cant wait to get hold of many things ive missed including family and friends.:jiggy:

Regards

Audrey

Hi Audrey and welcome to Adelaide !!

We emigrated here a year ago and are moving just down the road to aldinga beach in 3 weeks time onto the Sunday estate.

I cant believe you have not had a reply on here yet !! there are lots of brits on the Sunday ! and if you advertise well you will make a good business I am sure.

I had a few ok ish hair dos until I found a lovely Australian girl at Port Noarlunga I pay $ 115 for half head foils and a cut and blow. But I get the feeling she may move on soon.

Also, it is one in the eye for my husband who lived in Sydney 20 years a go for a couple of years and constantly harks on about how much better and nicer Perth is than Adelaide !! I have only ever been to adelaide.

I will PM you with more of our details, I wold like to know where abouts you are moving too on the Sunday too !! anyway take care and I am sure you enjoy a trip back to blighty ! we will go in a year or 2 for a holiday.

Bye for now

Lynne

Guest daude

Hi Lynne,

Yeah ive not really started advertising yet and just a started on here. Ive been doing a few clients on our local street on the Bayswood estate and it seems that they just want me to start up as soon as possilble lots of little kids here too :wacko:.

I'll send you my number and you can contact me when you have settled in.

We did enjoy Perth but only with the location where we lived and that was because it was very central to city and beach (wembley). However after a while we found it abit isolated esp if you wanted to go on trips anyhere you would be driving forever or expensive to fly away to other locations around oz. Lots of other issues i didnt like about Perth esp cost of housing , just wasnt worth it at the height of the housing boom. Plus if you lived out of the city area we just found there were too many souless suburbs.

Every place has pros and cons but we just love it here it reminds me of growing up on the south coast of England with stunning views of the hills and a beautiful coastal scenery and we're glad we made the move. Probably will discuss it more when i get to meet you ?

Take care for now , Audrey

Guest guest3462

Hi we're in Aldinga beach. Been here 6 months! We have 2 little girls 2 and 3. Would be lovely to meet you. I reckon by the time you get back from Blighty we'll all be ready for a good cut!!!

Have a lovely trip, my sister arrives today forom UK so i'm really excited!!!!

Take care love Julia, Rich, Carys and Lizzie xxx:)

Hello all,

Regards

Audrey

• 1 year later...