My service commitment is second to none. I work with my clients to ensure they understand their options, know exactly how much they can borrow and ensure they choose the right loan and the right lender to suit their needs.
I've helped hundreds of clients since I opened. In fact over 85% of my business comes as a result of recommendation from past clients.
Find out for yourself why I come so highly regarded.
Feel free to contact me for general advice on buying your first home or re-financing of a property in South Australia.
It can be a scary process trying to sort out your finances and understanding the Australian home buyers market, so let me take the strain and pressure off by giving you first hand advice and up-to-date financial information.
Call Smartline's Wendy Perry today on 08 8384 1275 or 0413 971 237 .
Not only did I make the right decision contacting Wendy Perry I don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner. Wendy made everything clear and understandable to me. You should have seen her face when I told her I didn’t know what a conveyancer was. Wendy is a gem and has made me cry happy tears on many occasions. At risk of making this sound like a TV soapy ad, Wendy Perry has changed my life! Go Wendy.
This is just one of the many lovely comments Wendy Perry receives about her service. To read more from her clients just click here or read further below and discover what else makes Wendy special.
• Wendy doesn’t believe in wasting people’s time or providing false hope and will give you prompt honest answers to all your queries.
• After 24 years in lending she understands how the lending process works and has strong connections in the industry. This level of experience mean she will give you quality advice and be proactive in avoiding any loan process delays.
• Wendy always has a positive attitude and believes in adapting her approach to the client. For example she will take time to educate First Home Owners about the lending process and help them put together a savings plan for their first home.
• A strong believer in “charity beginning at home” Wendy’s family experiences of leukemia resulted in a luncheon in 2007 to raise awareness and funds for research.
• Whilst working in the bank Wendy received the Rotary Award Pride of Workmanship 1996 which recognizes going above and beyond call of duty. Since Wendy joined Smartline she has also been recognized with a number of awards.
• Wendy specializes in country clients and also operates nationally with a WA Finance Broker’s Licence so that she can assist clients in that state.
In short Wendy loves to help clients and she says the best thing about her role is the support and friendship of her clients. So what are you waiting for? Give her a call; she’d love to talk to you.