Back to the Gym!!!

Guest bennyboyuk

Guest bennyboyuk

Hey there guys, hope you are all doing well now the weather is getting warmer - ABOUT TIME TOO!!

Just to tout my wares - I am a membership consultant for Goodlife Health Clubs up in the fantastic north adelaide. We have a new club here (1 year old) full to the brim with new equipment, and striving hard for an unoppressive gym environment were people can enjoy keeping fit.

I would like to invite all fellow Poms along if you are interested in getting back into that fitness regeme, or if you have never been before and want to check it all out.

I will ensure that you have a complimentary workout or free class when you come in to see how you get on, then we can take things from there!!!

If anyone would like to book in, then just E-mail, call or text and I will get you sorted out ready for the summer!!

About the club -

There’s an easy way to describe the benefits of Goodlife North Adelaide: location, location, location! Surrounded by cafés, shops and restaurants, with a fabulous cosmopolitan atmosphere, our club sits in the best part of town and is decked out with the latest facilities and equipment.

Facilities

• Cardio
  • Child minding
  • Cycle studio
  • Group fitness classes
  • Ladies only zone
  • Personal training
  • Weights

Parking Facilities

Two hours free parking is available for all our members and their guests.

Look forward to seeing you soon!!

Ben

Hi Ben,

I think I am still a member of Goodlife at North Adelaide, still taking my money anyway, not been for a while but it is a good club, with good friendly people, I can recomend it, by the way I am the Simon who runs Zoom Espresso down stairs where you buy your coffee I hope, unless your one of those with no taste who uses Illy's:shocked:

Simon:):)

Guest bennyboyuk
Hi

Do you have Body Combat classes or something similar?

I really need to start doing something I enjoy again before I turn into one of those huge women with bums too big for one bus seat - it's a serious danger!

Diane

Hey there diane - thanks for your response, I dont think you need to worry too much, even if it were to happen you would only be stopping some smelly person squashing into the seat next to you anyway, so personally I can see an up side to it!!

BUT, we do indeed to BodyCombat, which is getting to be a popular class. We currently run this on Sundays at 9.30am, but will be starting 2 new weekly classes, which should be on Wednesday morning and Thursday evening. This is a Les Mills class of which most of our classes come from, so also have the BodyAttack, BodyBalance, BodyJam, BodyPump and BodyStep classes. So plenty of choice for you to branch out!!

If you would like to PM me your details I will give you a call so we can get you in for a free session and a tour, (maybe even a class) and see what is the best way forward for you.

Cheers Diane

Ben ;)

Guest bennyboyuk
Hi Ben,

I think I am still a member of Goodlife at North Adelaide, still taking my money anyway, not been for a while but it is a good club, with good friendly people, I can recomend it, by the way I am the Simon who runs Zoom Espresso down stairs where you buy your coffee I hope, unless your one of those with no taste who uses Illy's:shocked:

Simon:):)

Hey Simon,

How come you stopped coming up then mate?? Other commitments or just lack of enthusiasm - I suffer from both by the way, my third problem is coffee addiction. I have been going to Une Cafe as we all do here, but I will convert the buggers over for you!!!! I will certainly be down tomorrow!!

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you back with your fitness goals - and thanks for the kind words about the club. We are getting quite a good reputation now, and in such a great location too is fab!!

Cheers

Ben

Hey Simon,

How come you stopped coming up then mate?? Other commitments or just lack of enthusiasm - I suffer from both by the way, my third problem is coffee addiction. I have been going to Une Cafe as we all do here, but I will convert the buggers over for you!!!! I will certainly be down tomorrow!!

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you back with your fitness goals - and thanks for the kind words about the club. We are getting quite a good reputation now, and in such a great location too is fab!!

Cheers

Ben

Hi,

when I joined I was working 80 hours a week down stairs, and I lived in Archer street so my life was on the doorstep of the gym and I went a lot, then another shop in another location took up my time then moved away from North Adelaide and spend less time at the shop now so never seem to get round to it.

Not all of you go to the place out front, quite a few get my coffee ( do you know its $2 for people who work in the center) maybe they keep it secret because they are embarressed, Karren is one of my secret customers.:)

Simon

Thanks Ben - I've got visitors arriving tomorrow for the next month, so once they've gone home again I'll start getting my act together and give you a call/send you a PM and come along for a look round.

The Sunday morning class time sounds ideal - Saturdays tend to be taken up with taking the kids to various sports, so Sunday can be "my" day!

Diane

Guest bennyboyuk

Diane -

No problems at all matey - you know where I am when you are ready, I will get you in a free class so you can see the place for yourself. Just give me a buzz!!

Guest bennyboyuk

Hey Simon,

I do indeed know Zoom, just didnt recognise the name!! I can highly recommend the breakfast - the only place I have found in Adelaide so far to do a decent breakfast - love it after a work out lol!! And at only $10 for that and a coffee is a bargain mate!!!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest The Morleys

Hi Ben, the wife and I love going to the gym and its a big part of our lives. We are coming to live in Adelaide on January 6th. Where exactly is the gym, what roughly are the monthly costs for the gyms over there, what are the opening times. Thanks, Marcus.