L00king f0r a little j0b.

Guest dizz

Hi my name is michelle and i have c0me fr0m uk 4 m0nths ag0 and just s0 l0ve it here ,I am living in aldinga beach s0 i am n0w l00king f0r a j0b that will fit in with sch00l h0urs if p0ss but i can d0 evtra as hubbi is 0n shifts.

I w0rked full time in media advertising which i l0ved the stress 0f it all as daily deadlines.and i have d0ne retail in designer cl0thes sh0ps.and als0 d0ne leisure recepti0n w0rk with memberships. If there is any j0bs and y0u need a h0nest smart lady please send me a p0st and i wil c0ntact y0u thanky0u please help .

Guest Aussie pat
Hi my name is michelle and i have c0me fr0m uk 4 m0nths ag0 and just s0 l0ve it here ,s0 i am n0w l00king f0r a j0b that will fit in with sch00l h0urs if p0ss but i can d0 evtra as hubbi is 0n shifts.

I w0rked full time in media advertising which i l0ved the stress 0f it all as daily deadlines.and i have d0ne retail in designer cl0thes sh0ps.and als0 d0ne leisure recepti0n w0rk with memberships. If there is any j0bs and y0u need a h0nest smart lady please call 0n 0404554077

Hi Michelle,

It would help if you give some idea as to which area of Adelaide or SA you are living in. Hope you get some leads.

Guest BAZnDAF

Before you write off to any employer I would check your keyboard on the computer as all your letter o's are comming out as zeros, or is it only me that see's it?

Anyway, good luck with your search, Just keep looking and applying, eventually something will turn up.