Free Light Bulbs & Shower Heads

Guest theknights

Guest theknights

Dear All PIA

I'm offering all home owners and renters free low energy saving light bulbs and water saving shower heads. Its completely free and to qualify all you need to do is allow me to remove old standard bulbs and sign a form to say Ive installed. That is it

Some PIA have already taken me up on this and hopefully they will post to confirm its free.....for any doubters

I get paid per install so the more the merry. I work Monday to Sunday and 0800 to 2000 so can call when convenient for you

This week i will be covering the following areas but I'm not restricted if interested

Monday 4Th Aldinga Beach / Victor Harbour

Tuesday 5Th Victor Harbour

Wednesday 6Th Willunga/ Mclaren

Thursday 7Th Mclaren/ Mclaren

Friday 8Th Sellicks/ Myponga

Sat and Sun pre booked appointments

I cover the whole of the South of the city so again I'm not restricted if interested just P/M

Kindest Regards

E Knight