Carpets,floating floors and vinyl

taffordbark

Guest gina&alan

Hi Martin, that last post was meant for your eyes only any chance of ringing me in UK on 0044 121 705 4333 alternativly give me your number and i will call you, we are in adelaide in 8 weeks time and i,m looking for a partner.

Will be in touch. Tearing up some old carpet in the kitchen and hallway that has old vinyl underneath. Going to be re-doing the entire place in a few years but want to put down some new vinyl in the meantime.

PM me with your rates or would you rather come have a look?

Cheers for the enquiry suzr,its a bit difficult to generalise on price,however I do a top class job and looking at what the stores charge for instalation I can save you on their costs no problem. I will also come and look at what you require before you go to the stores to order ,so all you have to do is go in to the shop,pick what you want and give them the list of materials that I will give you....simples!

Cheers for the enquiry suzr,its a bit difficult to generalise on price,however I do a top class job and looking at what the stores charge for instalation I can save you on their costs no problem. I will also come and look at what you require before you go to the stores to order ,so all you have to do is go in to the shop,pick what you want and give them the list of materials that I will give you....simples!

Great - if you have time this weekend or next Saturday let me know:)

This may lead to other jobs, as we have 3 bedrooms and a large games rooms that will need carpeting in the not too distant future. Old house, lots of projects!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up for Martin. He's just finished putting vinyl down in our kitchen. Took up some hideous 70s carpet & difficult vinyl and did a great job with the new stuff. Will be calling him back when we're ready to do carpets in bedrooms and basement. We were on a budget with this job as it's interim until we gut the kitchen so really pleased with the result and cost.