Junior Web Developer

Guest Philip

Guest Philip

Hi, my boss has posted a job on seek (I'll post the link later) for a Junior Web Developer. Essential skills are proficiency in HTML, CSS, SQL and PHP. Highly desired are JavaScript. Somewhat desired are Actionscript, XML, Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop. Pay is $25 to $40k. You will also be dealing with clients directly / tech support etc.

Apply through seek.

Essential skills are essential!

Location is Glen Osmond Road near the City.

Cheers!

Guest cornish Busdriver

Wouldnt think you will get many takers for that kinda money unless there realy junior.

I do HTML, DHTML, XML, Actionscript / flash, java, micro java, PHP, Sql, Lingo, C#, asp, jsp and the list go's on.

The only reason ive not gone back into it full time is cause of the wages here for that work.

Hope you find someone who would be willing to work for that kind of money

Guest Philip

Well it does say Junior position. If you're fresh out of uni and still living with your folks - 40k is a lot of money. Take your own wage, subtract bills and mortgage or rent, you'd be close to 40k I reckon.

Anyway, we've had lots of replies, but they're either overly skilled or zero skilled! Ideally, someone with a sound knowledge of HTML, PHP and SQL would be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
Well it does say Junior position. If you're fresh out of uni and still living with your folks - 40k is a lot of money. Take your own wage, subtract bills and mortgage or rent, you'd be close to 40k I reckon.

Anyway, we've had lots of replies, but they're either overly skilled or zero skilled! Ideally, someone with a sound knowledge of HTML, PHP and SQL would be fine.

And an ability to spell, of course ;-)