Bac2Nu- mobile auto paint repairs

Guest lastboyscout

Guest lastboyscout

Being a little bit cheeky , I`ve started my own business here in Adelaide, and would like to offer PIA members a 10% reduction in prices when you mention the forum:)

Check out my website www.bac2nu.com

Thanks and if ever you require my services don`t hesitate to call

Being a little bit cheeky , I`ve started my own business here in Adelaide, and would like to offer PIA members a 10% reduction in prices when you mention the forum:)

Check out my website www.bac2nu.com

Thanks and if ever you require my services don`t hesitate to call

good luck with it mate...your mrs did day that you were venturing out on your own when we opicked up the bunk bed....

HG

Guest lastboyscout
Hi do you do alloy wheels got a set need a bit of work one with chunk out of it not on car and no tyres on them. What area you in.

oooopppp north but will travel and yes I do alloys for Bridgestones at Golden Grove and there are a few examples of alloy repairs on my website ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lastboyscout

Till the end of July I`m doing a tax time special offer, as well as the 10% reduction for PIA members who mention the forum , I`m doing a GST free month, where I`ll include the GST into the quote thus saving you 20% in total, this offer is for PIA members only and is only available through July (to include any quotes done during July and booked in to be done in August);)

So hurry up people :goofy::biglaugh:

• 4 weeks later...

I can really recommend Lee's service. Lee, recently fixed up my poor car. It had a few dents and scratches from when a pole came at me from nowhere. He truly did a great job and although I have insurance because there were some existing marks from the previous owner it wouldn't have been a perfect job. It looks bright and sparkly again and his rates are very reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...