Fancy a Cupcake?

Guest Lulujim

Guest Lulujim

I hope this is the right section (and I'm allowed to do this??) but i have set up a cupcake company and thought I'd et you all know about it!

www.luluscupcakes.com.au

I make cupcakes for any occasion and regularly have stalls at Markets to sell my wares!

Please feel free to take a look at my website and visit me on Facebook!

Lulu's Cupcakes's Photos - Girl's Party Cupcakes | Facebook

Thanks for looking! :)

Guest Guest75

It's in the right spot now and you are more than welcome to put an ad in here - the forum really supports new business.

Well done on getting this going,I've followed your tale ( even seen you on TV ;))

The very best of luck,I'm sure you will get a lot of business from forum members.

Guest Lulujim

Thank you all! Cheers Tyke - appreciate your support :)

Hi Diane - Thank you! I did the website myself with a DIY website package - very easy and although it's basic it does the job for now!

Hi Suzer - I most certainly can do discounts for larger orders. Please contact me for further details!

thanks Denise - hope Lola's friends liked her butterflies x x

• 1 month later...
Guest kangomik

I am in awe - who knew cupcakes could look so wonderful!!

If you need a taster I'll gladly offer my services for free!!! Congratulations and good luck.

Louise

Guest Lulujim

Thanks Suzer - really hope it went down well! Such a great way for employees to be thanked - bet the gesture meant quite a lot to them :)

Louise - will bear you in mind next time I try out a new flavour!! :D

Thanks Suzer - really hope it went down well! Such a great way for employees to be thanked - bet the gesture meant quite a lot to them :)

Oh yea I think they loved it. Went down about 3pm and it was still being 'showcased'...was hoping I might get a bite but oh well! One of my team asked if she could order one for morning tea next week lol.

Guest Lulujim

Hiya,

I am at Mathilda's Market next weekend - www.mathildasmarket.com.au

I also sell cupcakes at Mums & Bubs market www.mumsandbubsmarket.com.au

and the next one for that market is August 22nd.

I used to do the Baby & Kids Market (have done 4 before) but have stopped doing now it as the number of people coming through the door has greatly reduced - and in my humble opinion the market isn't as good as it was!

Hope to see you there!

Alexis

• 1 month later...
Guest downunder123

whilst I am a supporter of entrepreneur\'s, can you really make much money out of making and selling cup cakes? Although I guess per item you could maybe make a small profit margin, im not really sure there is a huge ongoing demand for large orders of cup cakes? Good luck though I hope you sell loads of them.

Guest Lulujim

Hi Downunder,

Thanks for your post. My intention was never to make a million dollars selling cupcakes!

I am happy to do something that I enjoy, that means I can work from home so do not have to put my younger daughter in childcare, keeps me busy and has allowed me to meet lots of new people at markets and with doing the orders.

For me this is just perfect at the moment!

I would question the demand - there are several cupcake cafes in Adelaide. A huge trend that has recently taken off in all major cities. I guess the demand for 3-4 orders per week - and 1200 cupcakes per market is enough of a demand for me at the moment!

Alexis

Guest katsmajic

Having been on the gift/receiving end of Lulu's cupcakes i can say they are fab - as a gift etc but also from a chef prespective - they are well made, light and delightful and presented beautifully.

There are so many niche markets here to tap into - its being diferent and offering something slightly exclusive and not to the masses that takes off here...imo.