Painting and Decorating services available

Hi everyone - having been in SA now for 6 months it is time for me to look to re-establish my Painting/Decorating and property maintenance business.

Whilst I am currently employed in the field I am currently doing a scoping exercise to identify potential gaps in the market and demand for the services I am able to offer.

I am sure you will appreciate that before formerly leaving my job to set up my business that I need to test the market about demand and type of services potential customers may need and I would like to ask if you have the time to just send me a few pointers about whether or not the service may be of interest to you, when the likelihood would be of you needing the service and what type of service you would need.

I do already have an ABN number and can therefore start to work on a self employed basis with immediate effect if you are looking for something now.

In the UK I was an approved Dulux Decorator and T-Class Board member, which were assessed on the quality of the my workmanship.

I am able to offer the following services:

High level gloss work
      Wallpaper hanging
      Painting - internal and external
      Tiling - floor and walls
      General property maintenance

I pride myself on the additional services I undertake in terms of the preparation and during/post work clean up.

Currently I am located within 20 minutes of the CBD although we are likely to be locating further South so will look to target my business around that vicinity but I am willing to consider all locations to travel to.

Contact Mark Harris on 0468933185 or email:mjhdecorators@aol.com

266 times
      Hiya what do you charge to lay a tile floor per meter?

cheers x
      Got 175 visa 18th April 08
      landed on planet Adelaide 26th Oct 08 LOVE IT!!