I'm currently recruiting for the following position. If there's anyone with some experience of AP who might like to apply, please pm me:
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, this role is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all accounts payable tasks. The ideal person will possess excellent time management and organisational skills, will enjoy problem solving and decision making and have the highest level of attention to detail.
To be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate skills and knowledge in the following key results areas:
- Accurate high volume Accounts Payable document management
- Reconciliation of purchase orders, invoices and statements
- Timely processing of electronic and cheque payments
- Review and ensure integrity of general ledger coding
- Successful resolution of queries through the application of good communication techniques
- Capably carrying out reception duties in a relief capacity
- Provide assistance to Finance Management and others as workload demands.