Position Vacant

Guest theknights

Guest theknights

Hi All

I have a position vacant for a Client Account Manager based at my Head Office in Unley. This position is full time (0800 – 1700) Monday to Friday. However there may be occasions where you will be required to work late or weekends due to workloads or networking events

Though based at the head office your Area(s) of responsibility will be interstate, so travel and stopovers will be required and expected.

Experience within a Client Account Managers or Regional Management role would be desirable. Likewise knowledge and experience with Electrical Safety Services field would be advantageous.

If you would like further information or details on applying please P.M me

Guest theknights

Hi All

I have a position vacant for a Client Account Manager based at my Head Office in Unley. This position is full time (0800 – 1700) Monday to Friday. However there may be occasions where you will be required to work late or weekends due to workloads or networking events

Though based at the head office your Area(s) of responsibility will be interstate, so travel and stopovers will be required and expected.

Experience within a Client Account Managers or Regional Management role would be desirable. Likewise knowledge and experience with Electrical Safety Services field would be advantageous.

If you would like further information or details on applying please P.M me