I originally advertised this a couple of months ago as a full time role, but we've gone through a bit of a review and changed it to flexible part-time (between 25 and 32 hours/week over five days with hours to suit schools or other commitments). We've seen masses of CVs - sadly many of them from hugely over-qualified candidates who are just looking for 'any job', but we haven't found anyone with the right combination of attitude and aptitude - there seems to be a bit of a shortage of these skills in South Australia. If there is anyone out there who's done some AP work, knows what it involves and is looking for a flexible family-friendly role, then please pm me. The company is based at North Plympton - just south of the airport.
Accounts Payable Officer role
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, this role is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all accounts payable tasks. The ideal person will possess excellent time management and organisational skills, will enjoy problem solving and decision making and have the highest level of attention to detail.
To be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate skills and knowledge in the following key results areas:
- Accurate high volume Accounts Payable document management
- Reconciliation of purchase orders, invoices and statements
- Timely processing of electronic and cheque payments
- Review and ensure integrity of general ledger coding
- Successful resolution of queries through the application of good communication techniques
- Capably carrying out reception duties in a relief capacity
- Provide assistance to Finance Management and others as workload demands.