Babysitter!

Guest Cars

Hi my name is carly im 19years old & have just enroled in college four days a week to study aged care certificate 3 monday to thursday so was just wondering if on fridays,staurdays or sundays anybody needs a babysitter=). my rates are $15 an hour=) i do have experience working with children as i used to look after a 1yr old, 5yr old & 10yr olds in the Uk! =)

Pm me if anyone is intersted! xx also happy to meet up before i come to babysit =)=) xx Thank you everyone xx:cute:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi my name is carly im 19years old & have just enroled in college four days a week to study aged care certificate 3 monday to thursday so was just wondering if on fridays,staurdays or sundays anybody needs a babysitter=). my rates are $15 an hour=) i do have experience working with children as i used to look after a 1yr old, 5yr old & 10yr olds in the Uk! =)

Pm me if anyone is intersted! xx also happy to meet up before i come to babysit =)=) xx Thank you everyone xx:cute:

hi where in adelaide are you and do you drive so you could take yourself home after?

Hi Carly. Would you be interested in ad-hoc stuff? I don't need a sitter on regular occasions, but it would be nice to know that there is someone that I can phone if we are needing to go out. I live in Brighton. Tamara

• 2 weeks later...