TriDynamic Fitness Says "Summer is coming!"

Guest Jamie&Carrie

Guest Jamie&Carrie

Hullo Guys!

Summer is starting to peek it's head around the curtains so I thought this would be a great time to let you know about my new business venture.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a qualified Personal Trainer who own/operates an outdoor fitness solutions outfit with my business partner Kirsten, mainly based in West Lakes Shore but we are mobile so we can come to you if needed.

I run a boxercise class down on the beach, Saturday mornings at 9am and an earlier fitness circuit class Tues/Thurs/Sat (not a boot camp). We don't have joining fees/membership fees and no contracts, we just take bookings is all.

We can do Personal training to you if you need also.

Ok so you wanna know the cost!

Well first things first....the first session you do no matter what it is, is always FREE.

Boxercise is a casual $10

Fit n Fresh is $15 a sesh or you can buy in bulk for alot less.

Personal training can be as little as $35 a sesh for 30mins and upward dependant on time you would like but if you have a friend you can have 60mins personal training for $35 each!

I don't wanna waffle and bore the life outta ya's but if you have a few mins check out our website for more info.

Not everyone enjoys working out in a gym or doing the usual jog on a treadmill which can be boring...Adelaide has some of the best weather so lets get out in it and enjoy!

www.tridynamicfitness.com

Cheers guys!