Smallish concreting job - any takers?

jim and adel

Sorry folks if this is in the wrong place. Anybody interested in a smallish job to do some cement work around the sides of our new house? It's a split home on a sloping block and while the driveway has been concreted, each side of the house is just mud. We need some steps shaping and a simple concrete finish. We could also do with the crossover concreting (that's the council strip where the end of a driveway joins the road - should have had this done at the time we had the driveway done, I now realise!)

We're in Nairne if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Jim

Sorry folks if this is in the wrong place. Anybody interested in a smallish job to do some cement work around the sides of our new house? It's a split home on a sloping block and while the driveway has been concreted, each side of the house is just mud. We need some steps shaping and a simple concrete finish. We could also do with the crossover concreting (that's the council strip where the end of a driveway joins the road - should have had this done at the time we had the driveway done, I now realise!)

We're in Nairne if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Jim

Hi Jim give this bloke a call he is ok and not to pricee

his name is Sean and his number is 0883915931

parko

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to price your repair works but we don't arrive until August. No doubt work will have been completed by then but if not I would gladly complete the work on a set rate of $16 per hour.

ps would you let me know if this seems about the right rate as it is a little hard to judge being still in the UK.

All the best Trev 39, Vicki 38 and LLauren 9.

Guest kerfumph
I would love to price your repair works but we don't arrive until August. No doubt work will have been completed by then but if not I would gladly complete the work on a set rate of $16 per hour.

ps would you let me know if this seems about the right rate as it is a little hard to judge being still in the UK.

You should be charging $50 p/h if you work for yourself.

Guest Guest5035
but if not I would gladly complete the work on a set rate of $16 per hour.

think thats just his labour rate which should be $40 to $50, you'll find materials on top.

Stevo

• 4 weeks later...