working in adelaide

Guest andy&julie cazaux

Guest andy&julie cazaux

hi guys we are new to this site so please be gentle.

we are looking to move to adelaide in november and are looking for work .

I am a chef of 23 years experiance and my wife julie has been in the hotel trade for 10 years .

we have been pub managers for the last 6 years and took on the lease of a pub last november for 1 year .

so we are looking for work in a hotel as a chef or managers of a bar .

we are struggling with visas as there is no section for bar managers on the visa list and my chef qualifications do not seem to be enough maybe its my age ? am i 2 old at 40 lol.

so some help would be nice if you have a job then we will gladly forward our cvs .

look forward to talking 2 you

Andy & Julie Cazaux

Guest Murphy642

Hi Guys

I have only been here a couple of weeks but I can tell you what I have seen so far. I was a hotel manager in the UK so have been looking with interest in the Hotel catagory of the job section!

Looks to me like there is LOADS of chef jobs here, lots of adverts every week. So I dont think that will be a problem, in regards to your wife bar jobs seem to be a few but she will need a few qualification like RGA (?) and a gaming licence. Not sure what this entails yet but seems all bar have "pokie" machines so you need to get this. Otherwise looks pretty good.

Anyway I home this helps x