New roof needed - also general decorating

Morning,

The decision has been made to sell the house (Happy Valley) and look for some where bigger.

We need to spend copious amounts of time/money on the place before we are able to put it on the market.

Asbestos roof will need replacing along with plenty of work inside.

Anybody want to give us a quote re the roof.

Day rates available re the painting/decorating.

Let me know,

Tony

Guest Guest5035

i can tell you who not to have do the roof, if you see a ad with Ken Cunningham doing it then its them, or i can pm you.

Stevo

• 4 weeks later...
Guest smilla

Hi there,

We have just moved to Hallett Cove and my partner is a qualified Painter & Decorator of 15 years plus he has been doing renovations/refurbishments/carpentry & plumbing for past few years too. General Property Maintenance bod!

He is looking for some work so perhaps he could help you out.

Please PM me and we can make contact.

Regards

Smilla

Due to the fact that the roof is Asbestos not any roofer can just remove it You will need to employ a specilast contractor to remove the Asbestos roof due to health and saftey reasons, and it can cost a small fortune to get rid of the asbestos as it has to be put in special skips and has to go to a licenced dump who deal with asbestos.

Hi there,

We have just moved to Hallett Cove and my partner is a qualified Painter & Decorator of 15 years plus he has been doing renovations/refurbishments/carpentry & plumbing for past few years too. General Property Maintenance bod!

He is looking for some work so perhaps he could help you out.

Please PM me and we can make contact.

Regards

Smilla

Try this was looking for painters about a week ago.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/jobs-careers/24344-painters-needed.html

• 3 weeks later...