Anyone With Window Fabrication or Installation Experience?

Guest Team 'W'

Guest Team 'W'

Hi Guys

Looking for anyone with experience in window manufacturing, (uPVC or Ali) and also experienced window installers. Drop me a PM if your interested and I'll give you more info.

Stuart

• 1 month later...
Guest andyozgale

hi stuart mr andy gale from the uk i renovate sash windows for a living here in the uk well when the phone rings i am a glazier too ive replaced broken double glazed units on hardwood frames my question is stuart do you need any fitters or renovation specists like myself as i would be more than very interested to work back in oz but i need a 457 sponsor if possible here in the uk i drive a volvo v70 estate for my renovation work but i alsoknow australia is big with plenty of travel which i dont mind at all and all i am interested in is grafting and i am trustworthy reliable and honest thanks kind regards mr andy gale mobile 07775859292