Please can I remind everyone of the business rules for forum users, we do allow signatures as per forum guidelines and you are allowed one post in the business category section.
Any other posts will be deleted with immediate effect. The business rules are there to be fair to ALL members.
- Before advertising any business or service on Pomsinadelaide.com, Contact the administrator. Any posts deemed to be advertising material without the consent of the administrator may be deleted.
- Signatures are a great way of promoting your online business and we encourage their use on the board and within profiles. However, please keep signatures to a maximum of two lines, do not include large images, large text or banners. The only exception to the two line rule is for migration agents who are permitted three lines, due to the requirement to display their Migration Agent Registration Number. One external link to a business website is allowed.
- Signatures must also be clear of font colouring and styling. Examples of which may include bold or italic styling.
- You may NOT post your company name / company logo as your avatar.
- Service providers using this function purely to promote their own wares without adding value to the community are likely to be removed and/or edited. Please seek prior permission from the administrator prior to advertising your service (See point 1 above).
- Business Members (& their employees) are prohibited from starting threads with the sole purpose of promoting their business, product or service.