Say Cheese! - Photo Opportunity

LaurenG

Hello, so we have been here for 4 weeks today – time flies when you’re having fun!! All is good, getting settled in I just need to find a job now..... well need to get registered as a teacher first.

As I still have too much time on my hands I thought I would give my OHs Photography venture a bit of a push – The more he works, the less I have to. ;-)

Lee has spent the last few days scoping out studios to hire in the area but he is also happy to do location shoots, outdoor or indoor, perhaps at your home or your favourite place.

So if you fancy a family portrait for your wall or prints to send back to the UK for Christmas, Lee has some photography packages that may be of interest to you. Or perhaps there is a budding actor, model or pop star amongst you who would like some promotional shots.

Family/Group shoot (Studio) ....................................$145

Family/Group Shoot (Location) .................................$85

Actor/Model/Musician portfolio shoot (Studio)........$185

Actor/Model/Musician portfolio shoot (Location).....$125

All sessions include 5 fully processed digital images & 1 medium print.

Additional digital images/prints can be purchased for a (reasonable) additional charge.

Lee has also made some connections with makeup artists and hair stylists since being here so there is the possibility of something extra special if that is what you are looking for. Basically he will do his best to cater for your photography needs.

If you need any further persuasion please feel free to check out his website www.leeknowlesphotography.com or you can email lee@leeknowlesphotography.com or phone him 0401608853.

Feel free to pass on his details to your friends, neighbours, work colleagues etc.

Thank you!