Painter Wanted

Guest sturt007

Guest sturt007

Qualified painter required for immediate start, full-time on a Sub-Contractor basis.

Residential re-paints plus commercial works.

Must have a good work ethic, neat and reliable a must.

Must have 5 years experience, basic tools and a current ABN.

Apply now to: 1300 982 936 or email: info@pridal.com.au

Guest andyozgale

hi sturt007 mr andy bond oo7 from the uk licenced to paint i am a industrial painter by trade at the moment in the uk i renovate sash windows a glazier too but i need a sponsor if possible ive worked in australia before and i am well used to travel i am a drier too i am well organised i deal the private customers on a daily basis i am a very neat tidy good honest worker and i can work as part of a team or off my own back i dont need my arse kicking and i have years of experience in this trade my mobile 07775859292 cheers and see you soon ha ha i wish thankyou andy