And here is the other Position available......................................
Desktop / Systems Engineers
Subnet are looking for qualified and experienced engineers to support our existing customer base, along with complimenting our existing technology stacks.
These full-time roles will provide technical support via phone, email and on-site to customers with a range of technologies and solutions.
Subnet values customer service, technical knowledge/certification, self improvement and people that want to grow in their careers and in life.
- Providing end user technical support to a vast array of local SA companies from SME to large Corporate and Education customers.
- Establishing trusted relationships both internally and externally.
- Adherence to processes, timely completion of service tickets and other administrative functions.
Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Server and Desktop Experience
- Good personal time management, and communication skills,
- Self motivation and professional presentation
- Ability to build trusted relationships
- Drivers Licence and Car essential.
- VMware / Citrix or Cisco Experience.
- Subnet is a fun, exciting and safe environment for people to grow and learn,
- Subnet provides a range of self development programs including funding training and certification.
- Subnet funds a Bring Your Own Device scheme, to provide tools required for your role including laptops and mobiles.
If you have the capabilities listed above, and are looking to make a change contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org