Anyone down south looking for a cleaner?

Guest vikkiann

Guest vikkiann

Hi all

In the UK I had a very successful cleaning company and while I'm not looking for the crazy amounts of clients that I had there, I am looking for a few hours each week.

So, if you are down south and looking for a cleaner or just a one off clean, feel free to drop me a pm.

My charges are simple $20 per hour if you supply the products or I'll supply them for $25 per hour.

Thanks for reading.

Vikki

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vikkiann
Hi I would like to share some ideas - pm if youd like to - I am at West Lakes :smile: Thanks I would pm you but not sure how:wink:

I've sent you a pm.

Vikki

xx

Guest JulieS

Hi Vikkiann,

I've just ried to PM you but it says your inbox is full.........Are you still looking for cleaning jobs?

I live in Seaford Meadows and i'm 7 Months pregnant and i'm having some back problems, so i'm looking for someone to come in maybe once a week to do my bathrooms and floors, basically the jobs that keep putting my back out!!

PM me your mobile number if you are interested and i will give you a call

Julie x

Edited by JulieS

Guest vikkiann
Hi Vikkiann,

I've just ried to PM you but it says your inbox is full.........Are you still looking for cleaning jobs?

I live in Seaford Meadows and i'm 7 Months pregnant and i'm having some back problems, so i'm looking for someone to come in maybe once a week to do my bathrooms and floors, basically the jobs that keep putting my back out!!

PM me your mobile number if you are interested and i will give you a call

Julie x

Hi Julie

I've sent you a pm.

Vikki

xx

• 1 month later...
Guest vikkiann

Just thought I'd bump this up!

I currently have availability on Tuesdays and Wednesdays if anyone is looking for some help around the house!

Pm me for more info.

Thanks

Vikki

xx