Additional Carpenter Required

Guest Team 'W'

Guest Team 'W'

Hi All

We are looking for an additional Carpenter to join our busy installation teams. ABN and own transport preferred but not essential depending on your location. Experience of installing uPVC framed double glazing is a must along with a very high standard of workmanship and strong work ethic.

In addition if you are a Carpenter without window installation experience and you are based down South we may have production work in our Seaford factory available shortly.

Call Stuart on 8386 1006 or 0410 084914 for interviews

Australian Window Solutions

Units 1&2 4 Shearer Drive

Seaford

• 1 month later...
Guest dondon75

Hi I am a qualified carpenter but no experience fitting upvc windows.

I will be arriving in Adelaide in may 2013 and hope to settle in the south but this depends on work. Would be very interested in organising work for my arrival if possible. I have a three year working visa with the hope to get a permanent visa.

Hope to hear from you.

John Donnelly