Our Client employs over 450 fulltime employees and is one of the largest employers in the New England district.
Since 1998 They have maintained a high reputation in both domestic and international markets and in recent times has focused on the retail markets in Australia.
We seek a qualified electrician who is looking for a new challenge and can demonstrate a solid exposure to industrial work.
These roles require people with high mechanical aptitude and the ability to respond to an ever changing work environment. Responsibilities
- To play a key team support role in ensuring the reliable and efficient operation of a modern meat processing plant;
- Ensure all assigned predictive and preventative maintenance tasks and plant improvement projects are completed in a timely fashion;
- Respond to equipment breakdowns to ensure timely resolution; and
Skills and Experience
- Be flexible with working hours.
- To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- High levels of safety awareness;
- Trade qualifications as recognised by the Australian Qualifications Framework, preferably in an electrical or mechanical fitting trade or similar;
- Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot problems and develop and implement solutions;
- Experience in an industrial setting, preferably in food manufacturing/processing; and
The client is keen to attract top quality Electrician to the business and their families to the area.
They are prepared to offer competitive rates of pay and entertain supporting the costs of relocation.
All candidates including licensed electricians on 457 visa holders looking for an opportunity to gain their PR
are encouraged to apply for this great opportunity.