Western suburbs office admin - flexible round school hours

Diane

A company I know is looking for some help in their office - they need someone efficient, organised, and good on the phone - they need someone for probably four days a week, but happy for the person to work to fit in with school hours - i.e. 9ish till 3ish. It's working with a couple of lovely ladies there - very busy, very varied, just needs someone who can pick it up quickly and help out with whatever needs doing.

If anyone is looking for such a job, let me know and I'll happily pass on your details. It would be great for someone with kids at school who wants a bit of stimulation during the day, and a bit of extra money of course!

Guest Costa13
A company I know is looking for some help in their office - they need someone efficient, organised, and good on the phone - they need someone for probably four days a week, but happy for the person to work to fit in with school hours - i.e. 9ish till 3ish. It's working with a couple of lovely ladies there - very busy, very varied, just needs someone who can pick it up quickly and help out with whatever needs doing.

If anyone is looking for such a job, let me know and I'll happily pass on your details. It would be great for someone with kids at school who wants a bit of stimulation during the day, and a bit of extra money of course!

Hi Diane,

I am looking for an office admin position. I have four and a half years of administration experience. Could you tell me how to get in touch with them?

Thanks so much.

• 1 month later...