PC Computer Problems Solved

Guest 21TWillis

Guest 21TWillis

Are you experiencing PC or Internet Problems?

Are you New to the area? Who do you ask?

Contact Ian PC TECH

I provide friendly, professional Pc Computer Support plus associated services, with over 16 years experience running my own successful UK PC business. I have many satisfied customers and operate a

“No Fix.. No Fee” Service.. For All PC problems within 15 km of Noarlunga

Is Your PC suffering from; Virus, Spyware Pop-ups, Running Slow, Internet problems, Wireless Networking, Disaster Recovery, Printing, Installations and Upgrades, Sales

Laptop Repairs a speciality using quality manufacture replacement parts & complete with a full repair warranty on parts fitted.

Contact me for simple, realistic advice and a professional quotation.

I can come to you.. or .. why not drop it off .

PC Running Slow? Full PC Service .. Fixed Price $70.00 ..

Collection & Delivery Service Available

For Help & Advice….Email or PM me …. Ian PC Tech

PIA Members 10% Discount Available

Edited by 21TWillis
signature update

Guest NewInOz

Hello Ian,

I see you are now advertising on "Poms". If you want to give out my name and telephone number to anyone for a glowing reference, be my guest. If you remember, you "cleansed" my laptop for me which had undergone a lot of restrictions to control panel etc., that severely impacted upon my being able to use it. If you remember, Microsoft could not sort out the problems for me remotely when I contacted them. It has been fine ever since, thank you. I was particulalry impressed at how quickly you were able to sort out my machine and how very reasoable the cost was. Good luck. You deserve it.

Hello Ian,

I see you are now advertising on "Poms". If you want to give out my name and telephone number to anyone for a glowing reference, be my guest. If you remember, you "cleansed" my laptop for me which had undergone a lot of restrictions to control panel etc., that severely impacted upon my being able to use it. If you remember, Microsoft could not sort out the problems for me remotely when I contacted them. It has been fine ever since, thank you. I was particulalry impressed at how quickly you were able to sort out my machine and how very reasoable the cost was. Good luck. You deserve it.

I would like to agree with Newinoz. Ian has looked at our computer several times and sorted our problems for us (we arent that computer literate). A first rate service. Repaired it onsite once and took it away once and bought it back the next day. Unfortunatly when youve got teenage kids they tend to download all sorts of rubbish that knackers it up! Hes now sorted out some top spec anti virus for us and weve had no problem for months. Great service and great rates, would use again and highly recommend.

Donna

Guest Biggwizz

Glad to see PcTech is up and running in Oz. I will be in touch with you upon our return with further business ...thanks for all your years of help and assistance with our computers. I have always found Ian to be friendly, helpful and definitely professional. He has sorted out our computer systems for years and would have no hesitation in recommending him.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest m.and.m

We have used PC tech a number of times since we have been in Adelaide and Ian has always been very helpful and prompt (he actually turns up when he says he will, unlike some Autralians!!!) he is always very professional and knows exactly what he is talking about, like a lot of families who don't really understand computers, we tend to down load things which causes problems on our computer, Ian has been great and sorts it all out without making us feel stupid, which i probaly am where computers are concerned!!

we wouldn't use any other company as he is reliable, prompt, experienced and approachable which is a real asset , not to mention very reasonably priced

Mike and Maria

Guest 21TWillis

Hi Mike and Maria ..many thanks for your kind words ...its nice to be appreciated! ..... let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Ian PC TECH