Hi guys, I am looking to take on new students in the Hallett Cove area. I am an enthusiastic and qualified Piano teacher with over 12 years experience and a 99% pass rate.

Although emigrating has been a fantastic choice for our family and we are loving every second of our new and exciting lives here in South Australia I am missing my Piano teaching that I did for over 12 years in the UK. When we moved I left behind 35 fantastic students, some of which I taught for up to 10 years. It was something that I thoroughly enjoyed doing and would like to start doing again.

I am a very a flexible tutor with a modern approach to music. As no two people learn the same way I strive to ensure I provide an enjoyable, differentiated and personalised learning experience for all of my students. During my years of teaching I have worked alongside the London College of Music and ABRSM (highly recognised music boards even in Australia).

I have taught children as young as 4 years old up adults at retirement age therefore I welcome beginners and experienced musicians of all ages.

Please feel free to send me a message for my contact details if you want anymore information.

Daniel Sherwood DipLCM