Curry!!!

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Thought that would get your attention!

Well after 9 months negotiating and research I now have the Australian agency for a delicious curry sauce mix Called Mayflower Chinese style Curry Sauce Mix from the UK.

This came from a conversation between Mrs Tyke and I over a glass or 2 of wine and a nice curry prepared with a sauce mix we bring back from the UK.

By agency I mean that it is now my purpose to get this lovely product onto supermarket shelves and made available retail to as many people as possible.

I feel very confident that it will be well recieved in the Pommy community as it is a taste of "home" to many :smile:

The sauce has a taste familiar to anyone in / from the UK that has eaten a Chinese style curry from the takeaway or restaurant.

Locally in Northern England you would call to the Chinese "Chippy" and have a portion of curry sauce and chips........... This is THAT sauce that you will remember.

So a two fold post.

1, Letting you curry fanciers it will be on the market here and I will let you know where it is available as and when it is stocked.

2, I am obviously looking to find stockists. I am chasing the "Big Boys" but any leads are most gratefully received. Minimum shipping of 1 pallet direct from the manufacturer in the UK.

We will not be holding stock ,only samples. Sorry! Don't have many!

The standard packs are 255g and make up to 9 portions. You can make a superb curry by adding the meat of your choice.

There are also 4.54 KG foodservice tubs for the caterers!

Here is a video from one of the company owners....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXzSyrMraF0

Look out for these packs ...................FULL-CurryMixMedium.jpg

Guess what we had for tea last night!!:wink::wink:

Guest Claire-n-tel
Well after 9 months negotiating and research I now have the Australian agency for a delicious curry sauce mix Called Mayflower Chinese style Curry Sauce Mix from the UK.

Well done guys:smile:

Bags we are first to come round for some chips and curry sauce! :wink:

claire n tel

Guest Guest75
Well done guys:smile:

Bags we are first to come round for some chips and curry sauce! :wink:

claire n tel

​I'll sort something out very shortly:wink::wink:

I missed the "Chinese chippy / takeaway" curry.

Not for much longer though.

I'm now an agent for a company that makes this sauce mix and it's hopefully going to be in the stores soon:biggrin:

is this stuff? It tastes just like chippy curry sauce.:notworthy:

5019989101894_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

5011006012138_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

Guest Guest75
is this stuff? It tastes just like chippy curry sauce.:notworthy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6417[/ATTACH]

Nah! - it's the proper stuff!

FULL-CurryMixMedium.jpg

Nah! - it's the proper stuff!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6418[/ATTACH]

5019520001034b.jpg

That proper stuff is made in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. Its £1 in farmfoods. How much are you selling it for here? If we all tried it (for free) we might like it and buy some......

5019520001034.jpg

Edited by Hotrod

Guest Guest75
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6420[/ATTACH]

That proper stuff is made in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. Its £1 in farmfoods. How much are you selling it for here? If we all tried it (for free) we might like it and by some......

\\\

​Unsure what the retailers will charge, after transport ,import duty and GST it won't be as cheap as the UK.

\\\

​Unsure what the retailers will charge, after transport ,import duty and GST it won't be as cheap as the UK.

No. If it UK made. It will cost more once everything is taken into consideration. That's ok. Perfection does not come cheap. They do a paste (concentrated version) too. That's good as well. YUMMY. I want chips and curry sauce for dinner tonight now! I wonder if my local Indian take away does chips. Their curries are like spicey bisto. Its a perfect match. LOL

Guest Guest75

We have actually made up some chicken curries with the sauce and frozen sample portions down. One or two might end up on my plate:wink::wink:

There are 4.43 kg catering tubs as well so hoping to get it into the take away suppliers as well.:biggrin: