Pursuit People Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Logistics Supervisor to join our client’s successful professional services organisation based in Adelaide.
The successful candidate will be a “hands on”, strategic Logistics Supervisor who is focused on developing and driving strategy and delivering excellent outcomes across the business.
The key requirements, experience and attributes for this exciting role are detailed below:
- Minimum 5 years supervisory / management experience within an FMCG / 3PL Environment
- Proficient with the Oracle Database Management System
- Relevant qualifications within Logistics or Warehousing
- Solid cost, budget and contracts management experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Flexible and positive, “can do” attitude
- An analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to deliver successful outcomes
- Previous experience with one or more warehouse management system
- Current Forklift and drivers licence.
If you are results driven and outcome focused individual with the burning passion to succeed in your proven field then this is the right career move for you.
Please forward your current resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8410 5710 to learn more about this fantastic opportunity.
You must have Australian citizenship or permanent residency for Australia to be considered for this role.