NBN project - labourers required immediately

Hi all

I'm aware of some openings for labourers on the NBN Project.

If you, your partner, son, brother, sister, daughter etc is looking for work, please let me know asap by PM (I'm not going to post contact details on this thread and I suggest you don't post yours).

It is physically demanding work – but no previous experience required. Training will be provided for people with the right attitude and work ethic.

It's a good foot in the door for someone.

The roles are potentially ongoing, and will be casual but full time hours. Initial 4 weeks will likely be in Port Augusta so must be prepared to travel (allowances paid) – then Adelaide metro after that.

Must have car and licence and be available immediately.

Casual wage unconfirmed but likely to be circa $60k + super.

PM me if you are available and interested.

Jim

Hi all

If you, your partner, son, brother, sister, daughter etc is looking for work, please let me know asap by PM (I'm not going to post contact details on this thread and I suggest you don't post yours).

It is physically demanding work – but no previous experience required (training will be provided).

The roles are potentially ongoing, and will be casual but full time hours. Initial 4 weeks will likely be in Port Augusta so must be prepared to travel (allowances paid) – then Adelaide metro after that.

Jim

PS mods I also posted this in the 'jobs vacancies' section but didn't know that was moderated and needs one of you to clear it before it appears - as these vacancies are unlikely to be available for long I'm posting it here as well.

Guest Coleen&Darren

Hi my son is looking for work we live in seaford he is 19 and drives he has done some labouring jobs in Sydney and doesn't mind hard work message me if its not filled

Hi my son is looking for work we live in seaford he is 19 and drives he has done some labouring jobs in Sydney and doesn't mind hard work message me if its not filled

As it was only posted yesterday should you not send a pm if you are interested in the job the guy has been kind enough to post on here.

• 2 months later...
Guest AliceDickson

:rolleyes:

Hi all

It is physically demanding work – but no previous experience required (training will be provided).

Jim

PS mods I also posted this in the 'jobs vacancies' section but didn't know that was moderated and needs one of you to clear it before it appears - as these vacancies are unlikely to be available for long I'm posting it here as well.

:rolleyes:

Hi Alice. I read your subject line so take it you are interested in the job :smile:[h=2]Hi I am very interested in this work you have available but for the Adelaide Metro'[/h]

The OP asked for PMs to be sent to them re the job. However, as a new account with only one post it takes a little while for your PM ability to activate. So you most likely won't be able to PM right now.

Cheers

snifter

• 1 month later...