In a beautiful peaceful place with a view of the ocean.
      66 times

Paperboat - design & creative solutions in print & web-based media

Specializing in affordable website and graphic design for small businesses.

For the past 14 years Chris has worked across a range of areas from editorial publishing to corporate ID in a range of media in both Graphic Design and Illustration roles. Previous international clients include Wetherspoons Ltd, Knorr Foods Ltd, McDougalls Foods, Future Publishing, Discovery Publications Ltd, Hodder and Staunton Publishing, Tindal Riley Marine, Terravita Gardens - Spain, Gramophone Publications - London, Nascente Music Publishing, Metsa Serla, Emile Tissot Foods, Quadri Ltd, Essential Trading Co-operative and Adelaide Floating Floors.

Our web services operate in a 100% Green Hosting environment, sustained by power from completely renewable sources.

"As a graphic designer it is my job to help my clients communicate effectively based upon their needs and budget. And, as a small business myself I work for a sustainable relationship with my clients and am therefore committed to honest pricing and reliable service – after all my reputation depends on it. It is my aim to work effectively with small businesses, delivering to them high quality outcomes at rates that are affordable."

For a no obligation quote, more information or to arrange a meeting please email Chris or Odette at studio@paperboat.com.au, or telephone 0422 978588.
      Last edited by minkyme29; 29-05-2009 at 04:44 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums