Expat Resume Doctor

suzer

Need Help with your Australian or New Zealand Resume?

As I've encountered a few new expats Down Under (including myself not too long ago) who are in need of resume assistance, I've decided to offer my services as a resume doctor. At the moment, I'm not providing resume assistance for profit, but for exchange.

My services will include:

• Review of your resume, including suggestions on content, formatting, and general proofing including grammar (which can be helpful for those who are non-native speakers of English)
  • Suggestions on where to begin looking for work (recruitment agencies specific to the industry you are looking to work in, local companies, etc)

In regards to compensation for my help, for each resume I review, the only payment I ask is for 4 items to be purchased and posted to me from my Amazon.com wishlist. I think you will find this a bargain! (I'm also happy to work on cover letters and selection criteria for an extra item or two per document.)

I'm happy to work on resumes for anyone, expat or not, and do not limit my services to those living in Australia, as I have also lived and worked in New Zealand, the UK and USA.

PLEASE NOTE:

• Amazon proof of purchase must be emailed to myself prior to release/at my completion of 1st draft
  • Books on the wishlist are categorised by priority, and must be ordered new from Amazon unless otherwise indicated
  • My only other request is that books be posted direct from Amazon.com to the address I provide. Please keep in mind that part of your payment is postage of items, therefore it is a good idea to have a look at the wishlist and price things out before agreeing to the terms.

http://expatresumedoctor.blogspot.com/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Em76

Just want to recommend Suzer's resume services. It is an absolute bargain, she worked on mine before I arrived and it has helped me no end in my search for work. My Husband used the same format as she recommended and he got the 2nd job he applied for.

Emma x

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...