Short term furnished rental - Coromandel Valley

Short term rental at the end of a lovely cul-de-sac in Coromandel Valley; available from July 6th until 2nd October 2009.

4 bedrooms, main with ensuite,
      fully furnished,
      reverse cycle heating,
      parking for 2 cars,
      front-loader washing machine and dryer,
      frequent koala visits

The nearest primary schools are Craigburn or Coromandel Valley both within walking distance (longish walk mind!). The catchment high school is Blackwood, and Aberfoyle Park High is a similar distance away. Many of the private schools on the plains have buses that come through the valley too.

There a a few small shops in Coro itself a couple of minutes in the car or about a 15 minute walk. A deli, chemist, butchers, chip shop, pizza place and a pub with an off licence.

Blackwood shops are about 5 minutes away (in the car) and have most of the other shops you would need - supermarkets, post office etc. Similarly Aberfoyle Park Hub which is a couple of minutes more.

Marion Shopping Centre, for mall shopping is about 15 minutes drive away and the beach another couple on that.

There are 2 train stations about 5 minutes away for trains to the city, although the lines are currently closed for maintenance.

About 20 minute drive to the nearest beach at Brighton / Seacliff.

Just to let you everyone know that the house is still available for rent.

$370 per week all inclusive

Dave & Carole
      How do we find out more.
      Arr in Adelaide 31st July and need somewhere for about 3 weeks!

The Wright Move
      Just wondering if your rental is still available? Please ring Jim on 8387 7228.

rental availability

Just wondering if you have any availability on your furnished rental, my husband and I are flying out to adelaide on the 23rd may. If so could you send me more information.
      Thanks, sarah

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums