• 1 Post By SA Great

Thread: printing

Title
      Liked
      61 times
      Rep

printing

Hi

I have an interview on Monday and need to print my resume and references off for this, my problem is I have a computer on order and it includes a printer so I dont want to have to buy another one just to print (this is a borrowed computer)
      I've just been to the Marion Westfield to the internet cafe but they don't do printing, can anyone tell me where I can print this?

Thanks
      Denise
      Denise (40) Nathan (41) Jake (6) & Lola (5)
      Flagstaff Hill

the4hopes
      Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
      Hi

I have an interview on Monday and need to print my resume and references off for this, my problem is I have a computer on order and it includes a printer so I dont want to have to buy another one just to print (this is a borrowed computer)
      I've just been to the Marion Westfield to the internet cafe but they don't do printing, can anyone tell me where I can print this?

Thanks
      Denise
      Go to Marion library,(or your nearest library) you can join for free and book a computer for free, you have to pay a bit for printing thats all.
      Laura
      Denise likes this.

Title
      Liked
      199 times
      Rep
      Hi Denise

I didnt know you had arrived!!! Welcome!!!! Yes you can print at the library or pop one to someones house to do it. You are more than welcome to do it here if you like over the weekend or something, we are in Coromandel Valley.

Good luck for Monday

Mandy x
      Denise likes this.

Title
      Liked
      61 times
      Rep
      Hi Mandy

Thanks for the offer, you are right round the corner so I was about to take you up on the offer but just found out my friend who Im going to see tonight has a printer also so Ill do it there later. Thanks again

Denise
      Denise (40) Nathan (41) Jake (6) & Lola (5)
      Flagstaff Hill

Title
      Liked
      132 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
      Hi Mandy

Thanks for the offer, you are right round the corner so I was about to take you up on the offer but just found out my friend who Im going to see tonight has a printer also so Ill do it there later. Thanks again

Denise
      I also live in Flagstaff so if you get stuck in future then let me know. Good luck with the interview.
      Denise likes this.

•  
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums