Graphic Designer / Pre Press

Guest MarkIngram

Guest MarkIngram

Hi there

Just got our visa approved last Friday (03.07.09) and will be coming out to Adelaide late October 09 with my wife and 2 daughters (5yrs & 8mth old) - can't wait.

My wife is a graphic designer for a web design agency and I'm currently a manager of a printing company who does graphics for print.

If anyone has any contacts in either the web or print trade, then I would love to get their details and get in touch with them. We're both highly experienced in our fields. And if anyone has any other tips or advice, then please let me know.

Many thanks in advance

Mark Ingram

Guest sforbes

Hi there

I read your post with interest - can I ask what visa you are going out on?

My partner and I are going through the process and are just about to lodge our visa with DIAC, my partner is a web designer and it would be good to know how you get on with your posts and if you get any useful contacts from the forum.

Good luck for the move!!!

Sharon

Guest MarkIngram

Hi Sharon

We're going out on a 475 Regional Sponsored Visa. We fly out on Oct 27th 2009.

Not had any luck as yet with work, but currently we're concentrating on getting a house situation sorted out as yet. I've been in touch with a few agencies and have been asked by one to contact them closer to getting out there to arrange a meeting with them...so fingers crossed for that.

Good luck with your visa application.

Mark