• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      Work in Community Development

      I currently work in Community Development within education but can transfer this to the local government sector.

      Does anyone know if there is much call for this type of role...or does it exhist in Adelaide?

    2. #2
      Ha!! My exact profession in the UK, and I've just been awarded a 475 visa on the strength of it. Only now do I discover that I cannot apply for government jobs on that visa. And it looks as though you had no responses to your query, so I'm even more nervous.

      I could be stacking shelves at this rate.

      I also had to do the IELTS test, bit of a joke but there y'go.

      I head to Adelaide next week, so I'll keep you posted on the job situation.



    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums