Congratulations Liz

moggies2

Guest Lulujim

Hi Liz - Congrats! Where do you work? I work at one of the Precious Cargo Montessori Centres.

I am hoping to get PR through my OH's work.. and then I can do the extra modules to get my Diploma in Children's Services... it's free to PR students at the moment at O'Halloran Hill TAFE but $$$$s for Temp Residents - so I need to get it quick!

Please you can tell me what the Early Years Diploma allows you to do (can you teach at a school with this?) and how much work/cost is involved in getting it?

Many thanks, Alexis:)

Hi all,

Thanks for the messages! I am working at the Chancery Lane pre-school one in the city.

Alexis- I have my Diploma in children's services (which my mum called the early years Diploma) I am classed as qualified but you can't teach with it. It cost me $236 to do, so if its free at the moment for PR that's good! What's the cargo one like? I had an interview there when I was unqualified but didnt take the job as was too far. I have also been to the ladybird manor Montessori which has been advertising in the paper every week (for a reason) If you know what I mean.

Thanks Liz