Graphic Designer for Print

Guest MarkIngram

Guest MarkIngram

Hi there

I've finally got around to putting some of my work into a portfolio website in order to hopefully help me secure a job or some freelance work (I'm sure I could do a PIA discount ;)). If anyone wants a graphic designer to design flyers, posters, business cards etc etc then give me a shout. If anyone knows of a job going with a printer or is looking for a designer to work for them, then please get in touch. I arrive in Adelaide on 29th Oct.

my website is:

www.wix.com/markingram/portfolio

let me know what you think

Mark

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MarkIngram

As it's now less than 9 weeks until we fly out I just wanted to bump this up again in the hope that someone sees this and knows of any jobs going that would suit someone of my vast skills and experience :)

• 1 month later...
Guest MarkIngram

just bumping this up again as it's just 11 short days until we arrive...still looking for printing companies looking for someone with my skills...but to be honest with you, I am a very adaptable worker with great interpersonal and computer skills (both MAC & PC)....I also enjoy physical work and a real challenge...anyone looking for someone dynamic, friendly and professional..please drop me a PM.

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

Adelaide has so many Graphic Designers, crazy amount of people going for jobs. But, in saying that, looked at your porfolio and it looks good :-)

I have a job alert set up and this came into my mailbox only today...

http://jobview.careerone.com.au/GetJob.aspx?JobID=84028823&aid=88032709&WT.mc_n=MKT000351

It's only for a year's maternity leave but who knows where it might go. If I hadn't just secured a permanent full-time job I would have applied ..but I'll just settle down now and "do my time"..lol..to get my permanent visa and see what happens.

Best of luck with it...if you've only a few days till you come you'd be as well applying for it.

Carol Ann

Guest MarkIngram
Hi there,

Adelaide has so many Graphic Designers, crazy amount of people going for jobs. But, in saying that, looked at your porfolio and it looks good :-)

I have a job alert set up and this came into my mailbox only today...

http://jobview.careerone.com.au/GetJob.aspx?JobID=84028823&aid=88032709&WT.mc_n=MKT000351

It's only for a year's maternity leave but who knows where it might go. If I hadn't just secured a permanent full-time job I would have applied ..but I'll just settle down now and "do my time"..lol..to get my permanent visa and see what happens.

Best of luck with it...if you've only a few days till you come you'd be as well applying for it.

Carol Ann

Many thanks for the heads up on this job...looks perfect for someone of my experience...okay, it's just a contract job...but like you said, who knows where it might lead...and it's always easier to get a job when you're in one.

I'll be getting my application in this week. Fingers crossed.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MarkIngram

just bumping this up now that I am in Adelaide (Brighton to be exact).....liking it here more than Semaphore....anyone know of any jobs going either with a printer, design agency, sign writers etc....or if anyone out there likes what they see on my website (see first post on this thread for link) then I will be available for doing freelance work in the next few weeks (just waiting on my computer to arrive).