just owndered about if there was much work in this area in aus hospitals?
i have been in diagnostic imaging/medical physics for 2 years now, and really enjoy the work so would like to continue in this field if possible.
ive looked at quite a few hospital websites but havent seen anything - anyone know if its called something else?
i currently work in diagnostic/interventional ultrasound/ct/floroscopy, and do cardiac stressing/isotopes/med physics diagnostics.

thanks for any input

sue xx