List of Recruitment agencies

Guest lkaddoumi

Guest lkaddoumi

Hello Everyone,

by any chance does anyone have a list of all (or at least the most important) recruitment agencies in Adelaide. I've beeing through seek, jobserve and some other big jobs search engine. Is there a network of local agencies?

Thanks for the help.

Luciana (35) Fadi (37) Ivan (12) Jiji (2)

waiting for our CO (visa 475) - any moment....

• 1 month later...
Guest k8bug79
Hello Everyone,

by any chance does anyone have a list of all (or at least the most important) recruitment agencies in Adelaide. I've beeing through seek, jobserve and some other big jobs search engine. Is there a network of local agencies?

Thanks for the help.

Luciana (35) Fadi (37) Ivan (12) Jiji (2)

waiting for our CO (visa 475) - any moment....

Bumping as I would like to know this too. Thanks

HI

I'm not sure what Visa you are on but for 475 - when you are here you are invited to a seminar on how to find work in SA and there are speakers who talk about areas of work, promote areas such as Mount Gambier who are trying to encourage people to regions etc.

There is this website that lists recruitment agencies http://www.adelaidebound.com/employment.htm

and we registered with the SA Government and they sent us out a pack to us in the UK and we registered with all recruitment agencies that way.

Lisa

Guest k8bug79
HI

I'm not sure what Visa you are on but for 475 - when you are here you are invited to a seminar on how to find work in SA and there are speakers who talk about areas of work, promote areas such as Mount Gambier who are trying to encourage people to regions etc.

There is this website that lists recruitment agencies http://www.adelaidebound.com/employment.htm

and we registered with the SA Government and they sent us out a pack to us in the UK and we registered with all recruitment agencies that way.

Lisa

Fortunately and unfortunately for us we are going on my husband being a citizen by descent, much cheaper and easier, but it does mean we get no help with settling. I was reading yesterday about the housing yo can get on a skilled visa etc. Guess tho as we have an easier job of getting the visa we shouldn't complain. Thanks I'll check that link out