nurse pay

Guest tess4

hi elaine, im already staying in shiedow park, but have been offered various jobs. some private some public. i have started in wakefield but just assumed they would pay the same. i have only 2 yrs experience so it could make a big difference to my wages where i work i suppose. i didnt fancy flinders as they where not taking my 2 yrs experience into consideration, however wakefield are. im now wndering about the rah. i havent heard of anyone working there to see if its any good or not. if its a lot loss then i may move to the public sector.

Hi Elaine

I work at the RAH and think you do get more money in the public hospitals. I love working at the RAH however every ward is different. From speaking with friends that have worked in private hospitals they certainly prefer public, but I have never worked in one myself. Good luck with and check the ANF website for payrate's etc.

Kris