Are there any Stainless Steel Fabricators out there looking for work!?!?

Guest Fancy a Beer

Guest Fancy a Beer

Just taking a look to see if there are any Stainless Steel Fabricators out there who are able to undertake general fabrication duties, we need someone that really can hit the ground running, MUST be proficient and experienced in ALL aspects of Stainless Steel Fabrication, welding, reading drawings, polishing, etc, etc!

Throwing a few things in the air at the moment but looking for someone from January. very flexible with hours etc for the right applicant!!

You MUST have a great attitude, be honest, punctual and keen to work!

If you are interested initally please PM me with brief details of current or last position and telephone contact details.

Many thanks

Suzie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Fancy a Beer

To be honest quite surprised we have had no enquiries from here thought there were quite a few fabricators coming out to Adelaide, obviously not the case!!

We are still looking so please PM if you are interested!! But think we need to go down another avenue to recruit someone!! :)

Guest nishman

Hi Suzie,

Got a mate who's a welder/fabricator who's been working all hours for a while now. Could you PM me details (location/contract etc) - he may be looking for a change!

Cheers,

Chris (an Engineer;))

Guest Gill Taylor

Hi Suzie we are in the process of migrating to OZ and we are finding it very difficult to find Metal Polishing jobs! I have vast experience in Metal Polishing ie 20 years! and would love to be given the opportunity to show my skills, would it be viable for me to send a CV to you. I have worked on pharma., cabinets,hand rails,etc etc - from mirror to satin finishes of different grains.

yours sincerely

Phil Taylor

Guest Fancy a Beer
Hi Suzie we are in the process of migrating to OZ and we are finding it very difficult to find Metal Polishing jobs! I have vast experience in Metal Polishing ie 20 years! and would love to be given the opportunity to show my skills, would it be viable for me to send a CV to you. I have worked on pharma., cabinets,hand rails,etc etc - from mirror to satin finishes of different grains.

yours sincerely

Phil Taylor

Hi Phil, you will probably find it easier to find and apply for jobs when you are actually here in Adelaide!

We are a small company that doesnt warrent a full time polisher like the larger companies would employ! My advice would be to search for companies on Yellow Pages and send them an email with your CV, companies are crying out for good skilled people!

Before we came on our rekkie to Adelaide we emailed 5 companies and had interviews with all 5 when we were here and had 3 job offers when we left, that was a few years ago now but I know people are still looking for good workers!!

Good luck!

Suzie

Guest Fancy a Beer
Hi Suzie,

Got a mate who's a welder/fabricator who's been working all hours for a while now. Could you PM me details (location/contract etc) - he may be looking for a change!

Cheers,

Chris (an Engineer;))

Have PM'd you!!

• 2 months later...